Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Your participation to this Event is subject to your acceptance of the terms and conditions below.
1. Maruti Suzuki NEXA, a division of Maruti Suzuki India Limited(“MSIL”), is managing and executing an on-ground event titled “Baleno Wicked Weekends” (“Event”) comprising of weekend parties in the cities of Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai and Pune.
2. This Event is promoted online, which is valid throughout India except in the states where prohibited by law. The Event details can be seen online on URL https://www.nexaexperience.com/balenowickedweekends/
3. The Event is valid for Indian Residents who are 25 years or above, except employees of Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited, MSIL, and their affiliate / associate / subsidiary companies, which includes their suppliers, advertising agencies and event management Company.
4. Eligibility:To participate in the Event, a participant (“Participant”) will be required to fill in all the form fields and answer the question provided along with details as may be sought against specific fields.
Upon receiving the forms and answers from all participants, 5 will be selected amongst the Participants at the sole discretion of MSIL on the basis of response shared by Participants and its fair and just evaluation by MSIL selection committee. The selection process may be revised and shall be as per the MSIL’s sole discretion. The Participants or any third party shall have no right to question the process of selection.
5. The Selected Participant (s) declared by MSIL would be entitled to an invite to the below gratification:
• 2 people entry invites will be shared per selected participant. Invite includes entry to the best party in town & F&B.
6. Essential Information and Instructions for Participation:
7. Participating in the Event implies that you agree to all Terms & Conditions of the Event. Anybody found using any unfair means or indulging in any illegal activity will be immediately disqualified.
8. Invitees shall be selected at the sole discretion of Maruti Suzuki India Limited by a mechanism it deems fit, appropriate and just for impartial and fair selection.
9. The Invitee(s) shall be announced on a day prior to the event through the email or the mobile number provided by the Invitee on the Website or through other mode or manner deemed appropriate to give information to Participants. In the event the Invitee does not collect or claim the invite within 1 (one) day the MSIL have the right to select another Invitee and/or cancel the invitation.
10. Entries should not (i) contain any inappropriate, harmful, vulgar, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, abusive, harassing, threatening, hateful, objectionable or offensive language or content; or (ii) should not violate the rights of any party; or (iii) contain anything which, if published, would adversely affect the reputation of MSIL.
11. In the event that a Invitee is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the invite in the time required, the invite will be cancelled and withdrawn;
12. The participant is providing their information to Maruti Suzuki India Limited and not to any social media website. By participating in the Event, the participant hereby consents to the accessing of information of the Participant and/or images of the Participant as shared by him/her with MSILand/or its event management company for the purpose of this Event. In addition to the foregoing, Participant assigns the copyright of its picture/video to MSILand gives his/her consent to having no objection on MSILto use the entriesreceived, for its media coverage, advertisement or publicity in any form which is existing today or will be known anytime in the future without any further consideration to the participants including promotion of any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by it;
13. The participation in the Event is voluntary. By participating in this Event, participant agrees to receive communication(s) in any form and mode from Maruti Suzuki and/or its nominated agencies or affiliates and participant unconditionally agrees not to make any claim or raise any complaint against Maruti Suzuki and/or the nominated agency in this respect.
14. All Invitees are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through checks as deemed appropriate by MSIL and complete compliance with these terms and conditions; Maruti Suzuki reserves the right to verify the Invitee’s details either on its own or through its authorized agency / person and the Invitee shall provide all necessary assistance in such verification.
15. MSIL shall not be responsible for system outages, delays, equipment malfunctions, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted transmissions or other technological difficulties or any other force majeure event that may prevent a participant from participating in the Event. Further, Maruti Suzuki will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries or invite(s); (c) any computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Event or (f) any delay, damage, non-receipt, lost, misrouted invites.
16. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional material relating to the Event, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over all such other instructions, rules and conditions. The offers or benefits under this Event can be withdrawn by Maruti Suzuki India Limited at any time without assigning any reason.
17. The invite cannot be exchanged with any product or item, and is non- transferable and/orredeemable for cash under any circumstances. MSIL shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
18. By participating in the Event, each participant represents and warrants that he/she is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws and all information provided by the participant is true and accurate.
19. MSIL reserves the absolute right to amend the terms and conditions of the Event or extend the Event Period or cancel or discontinue the Event or any part thereof without giving any reasons or prior notice.
20. Event shall be void in any state where prohibited by law. In such case, Maruti Suzuki shall not be liable to provide any free cashback, gift(s) or compensation to the participant on any account.
21. Failure by MSIL to enforce any of its right at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
22. By entering the Event, the participant agrees that MSIL shall not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Event or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any invite (except any liability which may not be excluded under applicable law).
23. Decision of MSIL in relation to the Event and matter incidental thereto shall be final and binding on the customer.
24. Participation under this Event does not ensure any kind of preferential treatment or any additional privileges at MSIL. Participants understand that sharing of their videos is voluntarily and does not entitle them to any right of compensation, either today or in future, from Maruti Suzuki for the use of their pictures by Maruti Suzuki for its media coverage, advertisement or publicity in any form.
25. MSIL does not provide any warranty and would make no representation in relation to the quality of goods and services as would be provided by MSIL under this Event. Also, MSIL does not hold responsibility and will not bear any loss for the goods / services, in case of any defect or in any manner resulting from its usage.
26. The Terms and Conditions contained herein all constitute a binding agreement on the Participant and shall be governed by laws of India.
27. In all matters / disputes arising out of this Event and Terms and Conditions contained herein, it will referred to a sole Arbitrator to be appointed by Executive Director (Legal) of MSIL in accordance with the Arbitration and the Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be New Delhi and the language used in an arbitral proceeding shall be English.The competent Courts in Delhi alone shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to the exclusion of all other Courts.
Terms and Conditions for Baleno Wicked Weekends on ground event at the venue:
The following event/activity will be run at the venue from April to September 2017. The Terms and Conditions for Baleno Wicked Weekends shall be applicable for this event/activity as well. Participating in the Event implies that you agree to all Terms & Conditions of the Event. Anybody found using any unfair means or indulging in any illegal activity will be immediately disqualified.
1. The Event is valid for Indian Residents who are 25 years or above, except employees of Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited, MSIL, and their affiliate / associate / subsidiary companies, which includes their suppliers, advertising agencies and event management Company.
2. Eligibility: To participate in the Event, a participant (“Participant”) will be required to fulfill the instructions mentioned in step 3. In addition to it, the participant must be a follower of @NexaExperience or @BalenoWickedWeekends handle on Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram.
3.Instructions for Participation: