Eligibility & Subscription.
- Membership of MyNEXA is limited only to the registered owners of cars sold through NEXA Network of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. The membership is subject to payment of one time membership fees as decided by Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
- MyNEXA card is neither a credit card nor a debit card and can be used only at NEXA Network of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
- Any person who desires to become a member of MyNEXA shall be required to fill an Application Form and submit documents described therein. In case of furnishing false, untrue, or incomplete information, or non-submission of any document, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd reserves the right to accept or reject the Application and their decision with regard to such acceptance or rejection shall be final and binding and non-contestable.
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. would not be responsible for any damaged / mutilated / lost-in-transit / incorrectly filled Applications. In all such cases the applicant would have to reapply for MyNEXA.
- MyNEXA membership does not ensure any preferential treatment or additional privileges, other than those schemes / offers as announced for the benefits of MyNEXA members from time to time, for MyNEXA member at NEXA Network.
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw / amend the benefits of MyNEXA member on account of non-adherence to MyNEXA Terms & Conditions. In all such cases decision of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd would be deemed final and binding.
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw the benefits of MyNEXA and / or terminate the membership status of any MyNEXA member without assigning any reason.
- MyNEXA members who voluntarily choose to close MyNEXA Card can use the benefits for a period of 45 days from the date of said closure of MyNEXA Card, post which period the said benefits shall be withdrawn. The date of closure will be the date when such request from member is received by MSIL.
- MyNEXA Card is the exclusive property of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. for the purpose of issuance and financial transactions and MyNEXA member shall comply with, and be bound by, applicable Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. Terms & Conditions.
Card Usage / Points Earning.
- All benefits related to MyNEXA would start from the date of issuance of MyNEXA Card and not from the date of the application.
Points would be credited to the MyNEXA members only if they do the transactions with their MyNEXA Card at NEXA Network
- After the date of issue of MyNEXA Card and during the validity period of MyNEXA Card.
- On presenting MyNEXA Card at the time of settling the bills.
- Loyalty Points will be awarded only on the amount spent by MyNEXA member.
- MyNEXA points earned on transactions with MyNEXA card would be as per the procedure and guidelines described in the welcome letter & Kit. These procedures and guidelines shall be subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. without any prior intimation to MyNEXA member. The valuation of MyNEXA points and the rate at which these are allotted shall also be subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd without any prior intimation to MyNEXA member.
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. reserves the right to change / alter / revoke MyNEXA Points given on each transaction without communicating it to MyNEXA members and the decision of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. would be final and binding.
- MyNEXA Card, for the purposes of allocation and redemption of MyNEXA points is acceptable only at NEXA Network. If any MyNEXA member move to a city where there is no NEXA Network and/or MyNEXA is not active, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.would bear no responsibility and would not be liable to cover for any loss of benefits that might accrue to MyNEXA member in such a case.
- MyNEXA Points awarded at NEXA Network during any of the promotions / events organized at NEXA dealer end would be at their sole discretion. Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. would bear no responsibility for MyNEXA points being awarded in such events and or promotions.
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. reserves the right to refuse MyNEXA member referral points if any transaction is not in accordance to these Terms & Conditions or is vitiated by fraud, misrepresentation, cheating, forgery or any kind of concealment of facts and / or is done with an intention to bring about / commit the same. In all such cases, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.’s decision would be final and binding.
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. reserves the right to refuse MyNEXA member referral points to bankers, financers or mechanics that are professionally involved in selling or assist in selling cars even if they are MyNEXA members. They would, however, be eligible for other benefits within MyNEXA.
- All employees of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., Maruti Suzuki Authorized network & NEXA Network shall not be eligible for the referral points.
- All insurance cases done through MyNEXA would be subject to standard rules and regulations of IRDA.
- In the event of MyNEXA membership being cancelled or put on hold due to any reason, MyNEXA member would not be eligible to get any MyNEXA points on the transactions done through MyNEXA Card till the time his / her MyNEXA membership is renewed. During such time, MyNEXA member would also not be eligible to participate in any of the lucky draws / events / schemes as organized by Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. under MyNEXA.
- Transfer of points amongst MyNEXA members shall not be allowed or permitted in any manner.
- MyNEXA Points accrued during a particular transaction cannot be redeemed against the same transaction.
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. does not provide any warranty and would make no representation in relation to the quality of goods and services as would be provided by MyNEXA partners and will not be responsible if the goods / services are defective / unsatisfactory in any way.
- Services redeemed against MyNEXA Points in MyNEXA would not be replaceable or refundable in cash, neither could they be exchanged for any other alternative denominations.
- Services would be given on the basis of the total MyNEXA points that the MyNEXA member would wish to redeem. In case the value of service / product requested for is more than MyNEXA points redeemed, MyNEXA member would be required to pay for the differential amount through card or cash.
- MyNEXA exchange benefit can be availed only when MyNEXA member has accumulated 500 MyNEXA Points.
- Redemption of MyNEXA points against the insurance of car sold under NEXA Network would be subject to rules and regulations of IRDA.
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. is authorized to debit the account of MyNEXA member for any redemption, if credited incorrectly earlier, and would accordingly inform MyNEXA member.
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute the rewards or the reward conditions or the Terms and Conditions of MyNEXA at any time without assigning any reason and without any prior notification. However any such changes shall be communicated to the MyNEXA members within a reasonable period of time.
- MyNEXA points earned by the MyNEXA member would remain valid till 60 months (5 years) from the date of accruing of MyNEXA points by MyNEXA member. Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. shall have right to use the MyNEXA Points that are not used by MyNEXA member within a period of 60 months (5 years) from the date of allocation of MyNEXA Points and those MyNEXA points shall be deemed to have lapsed as far as their use by MyNEXA members are concerned. After this period of 60 months (5 years) MyNEXA points and their equivalent rupee value would become the property of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. and MyNEXA member shall have no right to claim any benefit under the same or agitate it in any manner or forum/court.
- Minimum threshold limit for redemption of MyNEXA points at any point of time would be 500 MyNEXA Points.
- MyNEXA Card shall be accepted only at NEXA Network participating in MyNEXA.
General Rules and Regulations
- MyNEXA membership is non-transferable or assignable.
- On becoming a MyNEXA member, the applicant would authorize Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. to use the information and details submitted for marketing and communication purposes, solely to enhance performance of MyNEXA.
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. shall not in any way be liable or be under any obligation to the member, if MyNEXA Card is withdrawn, discontinued or modified due to any statuary enactments and judicial / quasi judicial orders or otherwise.
- The decisions with regard to the levy of the one time fee / other charges under MyNEXA Card would be taken by Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. at their sole discretion.
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. would be authorized to take any administrative and/or legal action against MyNEXA member in the event of MyNEXA member carrying out and / or attempting to carry out any fraud, misrepresentation, cheating, forgery, any kind of concealment of facts or abuse of MyNEXA card or of the rewards and benefits under MyNEXA. This shall include forfeiture of the accumulated MyNEXA points and related rewards, and could even result in the cancellation of MyNEXA membership.
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. reserves the right to add and / or alter, modify, change or vary all or any of MyNEXA Terms and Conditions at any time, without assigning any reason and without previous notice to MyNEXA members.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for participating in the MyNEXA shall be resolved by Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. and the decision of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. shall be final and binding on MyNEXA member.
- Failure on part of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. to enforce a particular term and condition does not constitute a waiver of that Terms and Conditions by Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein constitute a binding agreement on the MyNEXA Card member and shall be governed by laws of India.
- All disputes and differences relating to MyNEXA is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Delhi courts only.